Wednesday 15 August 2012

More Progress is Made with 235

So, the discussions continued today between My new slave and I.  Neither of us could have accomplished much in the way of work, but progress was made in several areas.  I am now able to monitor his movements on Google Latitude, and also a common calendar was set up, so I also know what he should be doing at any time and conversely, he knows My movements and is able to plan for them as required.


Also, he invested in and set up a webcam, and so Master and slave are able to communicate by Skype now, which makes a significant difference.  The question of sound from his microphone still needs to be addressed, and that will happen in due course.  The installation of Teamviewer was also necessary in order to try and sort out the microphone settings, so that was another item that needed doing, done.  he is running Windows XP, but I think he is going to have to save for a Mac, which will make his technologically-challenged life a little easier.


I have also made a point of watching him masturbate, because I think it is important that a Master knows how a slave handles himself, so that if I want to make him cum, I know how he is best likely to cum in the most efficient manner.  This is the video that was captured off Skype, so I thought I'd share it with the readers of the blog.

I don't want bois wasting cum, so he was instructed to make sure that he consumed it - this is going to be normal practice for him.

Modifications were also discussed and agreed today, and as time progresses these will be put in place.  The padlock for his chain collar is being engraved 235, and so will be ready for his collaring when he visits towards the end of the month.

All in all, it was a most productive day from both the slave-owner's and the slave's points of view, but not, I fear, from the employer's.

I am very pleased with the slave's behaviour so far - keep it up, 235!

No comments:

Post a Comment